Today more than Fifty Veterans will die from prescription drug overdose and suicide.
The same number of American heroes died yesterday and the day before that.
The same number will die tomorrow unless we take action now!
There are over twenty-two million military veterans. Millions are suffering from post-traumatic stress, depression, chronic pain, and other medical conditions.
Countless numbers of veterans are consuming dangerous prescription drug cocktails consisting of twenty or more drugs every single day. Well over one million veterans are at serious risk of dying from a prescription drug overdose. More than 18 thousand will die this year alone.
Save A Million Vets Foundation supports small nonprofit organizations that are working to save the lives of these brave men and women by providing safe alternatives such as:
• service dogs and emotional support animals;
• complementary and alternative medicine, including acupuncture, relaxation, meditation, spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and healing touch;
• lifestyle management, including diet, herbal supplements, sleep, hygiene, spiritual needs, and physical activity;
• physical medicine and rehabilitation approaches like exercise and using proper body mechanics; and
• psychological interventions, such as hypnosis, biofeedback, and talk therapies.
Please consider helping us with our lifesaving mission by making a tax-deductible donation now.
Thank you for your support!